We're as anxious to hire the best talent in the world as you are to find the perfect job that will match your experience with exciting possibilities. That's why we've created this career site with you in mind.
On each of these pages you can search for jobs based on keywords and your preferred working location, check your application status or Join our Talent Connection to receive automated alerts the next time a job is posted that matches your interests.
Go ahead — explore the possibilities of PepsiCo!
Share This Page:More |
Human Resources Associate Manager
Date: Oct 25, 2013
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA
The HR Associate Manager provides leadership and functional HR generalist support to the Baltimore leadership team and will support up to four unionized facilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and fully execute key initiatives that support PBC strategy
- Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Must ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Assists leadership in performance management and developing effective pipeline and succession plans
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs (including campus recruiting). Partner with local teams to ensure ongoing Outreach
- Develop and execute site/region-level strategies to improve Organizational Health and culture
- Lead and participate inMarket & Regionlevel Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal) and able to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- B.S. degree in Human Resources or Labor Relations; M.S. degree in Human Resources or Labor Relations preferred
- 3 plus years of Human Resource generalist experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Must have experience supporting a front line organization in multiple locations
- Change management expertise, specifically managing change within a large organization
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence the decision making process
- Experience designing and executing well thought out staffing plans
- Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V