We're as anxious to hire the best talent in the world as you are to find the perfect job that will match your experience with exciting possibilities. That's why we've created this career site with you in mind.
On each of these pages you can search for jobs based on keywords and your preferred working location, check your application status or Join our Talent Connection to receive automated alerts the next time a job is posted that matches your interests.
Go ahead — explore the possibilities of PepsiCo!
Share This Page:More |
HSE Manager (Market Unit Safety) "SC"
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
The Market Unit Health, Safety andEnvironmentalManager (HSE)contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company through ensuring regulatory compliance and accident prevention.This person is responsible for leading the HSE agenda, throughout a specific territory, by supporting the Senior Management team with intregration of prevention, safety and regulatory compliance into everyday work life. The Market Unit HSE Manager has responsibility to analyze accident data, develop and implement actionable HSE solutions.The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert in Health, Safety and Environmental and can clearly articulate actionable plans.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement, execute, ensure compliance with the Pepsi Beverages Company Safety polices and procedures
- Track, forecast, manage Worker's Compensation costs (in conjunction with the Workers Compensation Manager)
- Manage local Safety budget
- Lead the development of the HSE Annual Operating Plans and Action Plans for the Market
- Achieve annual targets for Accident Severity, Accident Frequency Rates and Environmental objectives
- Ensure compliance with applicable Health, Safety and Environmental tandards
- Liaise with Government and Regulatory agencies
- Develop, implement, execute, and manage strategies to prevent workplace injuries, vehicle accidents and environmental upsets
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five or more years of work experience in the Health, Safety and Environmental discipline
Preferred Job Qualifications::
- Safety management experience in a related industry, including consumer packaged goods, food and beverage manufacturing or other similar manufacturing processes
- Safety degree and/or related certification
This role is located in our Mesquite Texas location which is in the DFW metropolitan area.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V