We're as anxious to hire the best talent in the world as you are to find the perfect job that will match your experience with exciting possibilities. That's why we've created this career site with you in mind.
On each of these pages you can search for jobs based on keywords and your preferred working location, check your application status or Join our Talent Connection to receive automated alerts the next time a job is posted that matches your interests.
Go ahead — explore the possibilities of PepsiCo!
Share This Page:More |
Administrative Coordinator - Marketing
Date: Aug 9, 2013
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Work closely with the Brand teams in the development of the execution plan of the marketing calendar. This will include working across broad cross-functional teams.
- Provide scorecard of all brand activities through the commercialization process to track complexity and project status.
- Participate in team meetings and take a leadership role in calendar planning for the team to ensure visibility to key dates and meeting requirements.
- Take an active role in finding process improvements to drive increased efficiency in the marketing team.
- Work effectively across a large team to ensure clear communication and positive working relationships.
- PO generation, and invoice management
- Budget reconciliations
- Prepare weekly reports for brand team, the Monday of every week.
- Assist with business analytics where necessary.
- Support key meetings, with invites, food/drink, and any other support requirements.
- Product samples
- Orientations - prepare checklists, fulfill internal requirements/paperwork and schedule meetings for new hires.
- Manage calendars for Director's as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit Amex expenses for Director's as appropriate.
Min. 3-5 years relevant business experience
Highschool/college or university education
Experience in managing projects including sales execution plans
Experience in dealing with cross functional groups
Ability to deal with ambiguity and to provide clear direction to team and organization
Good business sense, resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
Calm under pressure
Excellent organizer to ensure multifaceted activities are brought together to meet specific deadlines / goals
Attention to detail, experience managing large budgets
Takes Initiative to find ways to get better results
Aptitude for process and ability to optimize
Proficient in Power Point, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
Computer literate and able to quickly pick up new systems and processes for back-end support.