We're as anxious to hire the best talent in the world as you are to find the perfect job that will match your experience with exciting possibilities. That's why we've created this career site with you in mind.
On each of these pages you can search for jobs based on keywords and your preferred working location, check your application status or Join our Talent Connection to receive automated alerts the next time a job is posted that matches your interests.
Go ahead — explore the possibilities of PepsiCo!
Share This Page:More |
Assistant Marketing Manager - BT Thematics
Date: Dec 11, 2013
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset . By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Pepsico has the ideal portfolio of beverages and foods to make it easy for consumers and help retailers drive growth with Canadians' favourite beverage and food brands - Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Tropicana, Lay's, Doritos, and Quaker to name a few.
As the Assistant Marketing Manager Portfolio Marketing, your mandate will be to support PBC's In-store Marketing agenda building joint programs with our Pepsico Foods team focused on key social occasions throughout the year. Working with marquis properties like NHL, NFL, and CFL as well as building organic programs you will be part of the portfolio team that brings to life Super Bowl, NHL Playoffs, Summer long weekend, and holiday - key consumption times for our categories.
- Support the development of PBCs in-store thematic programs including Super Bowl, NHL Hockey, Summer Lead Holiday and Grey cup Programs development
- Lead the development of Digital assets for our thematic programs
- Collaborate with Pepsico Foods counterparts as well as sales and field teams to develop winning programs
- Manage agency communication on key programs
- Conduct best in class post-game analysis with recommendations on how to optimize future programs
- Lead all internal communication on programs
- Own development process and timelines for the portfolio in-store marketing team
- Effectively manage In-store marketing budget
- Graduate with a University Degree in Business/Commerce or Marketing.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding of brand positioning, copy strategy, and basic media concepts and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of business strategy as it relates to assigned business initiatives.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to build & leverage informal network.
- Previous marketing experience - (in-store, shopper, brand) considered an asset.