We're as anxious to hire the best talent in the world as you are to find the perfect job that will match your experience with exciting possibilities. That's why we've created this career site with you in mind.
On each of these pages you can search for jobs based on keywords and your preferred working location, check your application status or Join our Talent Connection to receive automated alerts the next time a job is posted that matches your interests.
Go ahead — explore the possibilities of PepsiCo!
Share This Page:More |
PBC Sales Future Leader Intern 2013 (All US Locations ) Job
Date: May 29, 2013
Location: Somers, NY, USA
About Pepsi Beverages Company
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC handles approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North America beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes non-Pepsi brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk. The operating unit is headquartered in Westchester County, New York and employs approximately 70,000 people. At PBC, employees have Unquenchable Spirit to delight customers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you are looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong! To learn more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_whg_nWQE_Q
The Pepsi Beverages Company's Future Leaders Sales Development Internship provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Decisions are made "real time" to create organizational impact through project based contributions with a strong focus on customer relations.
During the Internship, you will:
- Utilize analytical and fact-based selling skills to grow volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions through merchandising products and building creative displays
- Perform at a fast pace, with self-motivation, and strong initiative
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree completed by December 2013 or May 2014
- Valid driver's license
- Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship
**- Actual working location will be determined at point of offer.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V